SAW 6 (VI) COMING SOON - SAW 6 TRAILER
Latest News about SAW 5.Watch the teaser and official trailer..(Saw5)Jigsaw (Tobin Bell) Soundtrack,Wallpaper,News,Movie,Wallpapers,Posters,information of SAW5..Producer of Saw5.

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Saw5 review - saw 5 review - saw v

First of all I just want to say that I am a huge fan of the SAW franchise, and come every October I can’t wait for the next installment, but I have to admit I was a tad disappointed this time around. Also, unless you have a good memory, I don’t, I’d suggest watching the last couple again, SAW V has a lot of flashbacks, flash forwards, and although it does come together towards the end, up until that point you may be scratching your head until it bleeds.

I recall some comments previously about the pendulum in the trailer scene and how it seemed lame, but I have to tell you it’s one of the better kills this time around, and a great way to open the film.

The story picks up where SAW III and IV left off, confused already? and revolves around Agent Strahm (Scott Paterson), managing a nifty escape from one of Jigsaw’s traps, one of the better and clever moments of the film, and his continuing investigation. Seems like Jigsaw may have another disciple besides Amanda in his flock as the crimes seem to be continuing. Throw in a number of flashbacks from the earlier films, 5 strangers who must work “together” to survive some ingenious booby traps, and a cat and mouse chase ending and you have your nifty little story. And this is where it falters a bit. I thought this was a bit to plot heavy and a few of the games all relied on a similar outcome if they failed, which was mediocre at best. But that’s not to say there weren’t some good ones too, think band saw, and the ending, although you saw it coming a mile away, was a hoot! I give credit to the writers for at least churning out another decent sequel where so much of them these days are pure train wrecks. Overall I’d have to recommend it, although I would’ve liked to have seen some better games and bloody outcomes, but it was 88 minutes of thrilling fun

1 comment:

  1. full of thrill and suspense and flash backs. sit tight and hold your breath. you can not ignore its thrill. Don't believe? Try it!!!

    ReplyDelete